Scientific center of children's health is the unique pediatric center featuring an innovative technological and scientific infrastructure, which is a major educational center of post-graduate professional education for pediatricians and pediatric surgeons of Russia and CIS countries. In 2013, on the base of the Center, an up-to-date highly specialized computer-assisted simulation-training center was established. The Center is equipped with advanced equipment: simulator robots (PediaSIM, BabySIM), virtual simulators (LapSim, VirtuOrt), pediatric manikins (NEWBORN, VirtuBaby, TraumaKind and others), respiratory training device (TestChest), medical video training devices for laparoscopy, models and phantoms for mastering practical skills of different complexity level. Five classrooms are equipped with video cameras and linked into a network; images from them are transported to the debriefing room. In the course of training sessions, top-level imitation manikins allow reproducing various realistic clinical situations, mastering manual skills of basic and emergency medical assistance to children of up to 5 years of age, modeling the principles of emergency syndromic treatment.
Topic Courses *:
- basic and advanced cardiopulmonary resuscitation (PALS training fundamentals);
- heart rhythm disorders and anti-arrhythmic therapy;
- acute respiratory failure and respiratory therapy;
- first aid for medical emergencies in pediatrics;
- firs aid for traumas in children;
- endoscopic surgery;
- pediatric suturing skills and basic desmurgy.
- highly qualified specialists of the Center who practice emergency medicine (pediatric, surgical, resuscitation) to children on a daily basis;
- professionals with specialization in neonatology, intensive care, pulmonology, allergy, nephrology, surgery, orthopedics and so on.
As part of the program of national manpower training for member-countries of the Russian Muskoka Initiative Implementation Project, 5 training research and practical workshops were held in 2014 on the base of the Center.
* - Including issue of state-recognized (Russian and international) certificates.
More details are available at: firstname.lastname@example.org